Stupidity

People or things that annoy you

Stupidity

Postby host » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:36 pm

OK, so I go to walmart, where else can a person go locally to buy a ladle, some bonehead puts the skew sticker right on the part that hits my food, I have spent 5 minuted trying to get the glue off the ladle after soaking it in hot water... Is anybody watching, does anybody care, more importantly does anybody know???
“We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.”
–Robert Lewis Stevenson
host
Site Admin

Re: Stupidity

Postby Bj » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:42 am

use fingernail polish remover.
i was so much older then.....i'm younger then that now...
Bj

Postby host » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Bj wrote:use fingernail polish remover.

If I wwere a transvestite I would go into my medicine cabinet and get some but...? Not today, not yet!
Though the plastic may absore it?
Thanks ;)
“We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.”
–Robert Lewis Stevenson
host
Site Admin

Postby Bj » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:13 pm

don't let it sit there and soak! remover is good for a lot of things, not just removing polish..
i was so much older then.....i'm younger then that now...
Bj

Postby Charl » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:29 am

host wrote:

If I wwere a transvestite I would go into my medicine cabinet and get some but...? Not today, not yet!
Thanks ;)

Go to the hardware/paint store and buy Acetone. Same thing, less cost than "nail polish" remover... tho real nail polish remover has lanolin and other things that actually help nails.
A state of war only serves as an excuse for domestic tyranny. ~Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Probably, no nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization. We must make our choice; we cannot have both.~Abraham Flexner
Charl

Postby host » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:58 am

Charl wrote:
host wrote:

Thanks ;)

Go to the hardware/paint store and buy Acetone. Same thing, less cost than "nail polish" remover... tho real nail polish remover has lanolin and other things that actually help nails.

Yes, all Petroleum based products will work but as mentioned plastic based utensil products that will absorb the cleaners , you all get my jest, the handle would have better fit for a label.
–Robert Lewis Stevenson
host
Site Admin

Return to Pet Peeves